Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Still no answer

Hi all,

Another blog entry because I feel like it tonight.

A few things have been on the mind as of late. Ever since last weekend I took my leap (and never really found out how exactly I landed), it's hard to say (in retrospect) whether or not I feel better off than before. Obviously there's a huge missing piece in the equation, but I fear that I will never get the answer (without prodding).

It's odd when you can feel so comfortable with someone, feel like you can pretty much tell them anything, except how you actually feel about them.

And everything comes to a point where you want them to play a larger part in your life, and you want to play a larger part in theirs.

But something's still missing.

And I told her that I didn't want things to change if the outcome wasn't exactly what I wanted. Am I going to look back at all of this and think that I shouldn't have done or said anything? Just enjoyed what I had?

I still don't think I would have been happy.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home