Monday, November 25, 2002

What the dilly, yo?

I'm being tainted by music videos and televizzle. I want multiple pairs of Air Force Ones. I want to travel to San Tropez. I want to sip Cristal and Belvedere there. But don't worry, I'm still Kirk from the block.

Truly random indeed.

I'm jealous of everyone that took the week off for Thanksgiving. However, I'm truly thankful for the upcoming four day weekend :) Today at work, I brainstormed and wrote survey questions. Fun fun. Not something that I want to do for a living, that's for sure.

Tomorrow, it's strongly recommended that you reserve the 10:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST time slot for a jaunt with TVs favorite family - Yup, you guessed it - the Osbournes season 2 premiere is tomorrow. Woo hoo! Can't wait. More TV to rot my brain.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home