Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Hi everyone,

Hope you're doing well. It's been a while since I've written. It's been kind of zooey for me career wise, but I think in a good way.

Today is my first day of what we'll call "freedom." This is the feeling I think I'd have if I were in prison for a while. You know, minus all of the stereotypical "tomfoolery" that is associated with prison life. So I get out (on good behaviour of course) and here I am. I sign my papers, and then I'm let out. Kinda like in movies where the double doors open up, and I just kind of walk out with a small bag, wearing th same clothes that I was wearing when I went in a few years ago. I may kind of look the same, but I'm definitely not the same person that I was however many years ago.

So I am outside of the walls of the complex, right? Now what?

That's exactly where I am now... (sigh)

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home