Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Hi Everyone,

2nd blog entry today.

Many of you have heard me singing the praises of Costco. Well get ready for another verse... Today, after running some errands in the area, I went over there to do a little shopping. I didn't really buy much, just a truckload of juice. Anyway, back to my point. There's something about a vendor bought hot dog that is just so much better than something that you make at home. I don't exactly know what it is. Maybe it's the foil/paper wrap. Maybe it's the huge bun that the vendors serve. Or the toppings. Or the tasty 1/4 pound of polish sausage. Whatever it is, it's very tasty. Today I had a Costco hot dog and it was excellent. And such a value - I was able to eat lunch for less than 2 bucks. It made my stomach and my wallet smile.

Finally, I want to tip my child care hat to the moms and dads that are out and about by themselves, taking care of business with their young kids in tow. I have trouble keeping my stuff together (myself included) when I'm shopping - I don't think I'd be able to work it while taking care of a child at the same time.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home