Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well...

So I had a thoughtful moment in the checkout lane at Target today. I was in line behind a lady that was buying various "personal" products (I wasn't really paying attention to what they were until the end) and she had purchased a 3 pack of condoms.

Not a big deal right? Well, other than being jealous (heh). I was thinking to myself what an important decision it is when buying condoms. I mean, other than the safety aspect. Come on, I was waiting in line and I was bored. So I just kind of mulled it over a bit while I was waiting.

I would think that one would buy a 3 pack while casually dating. You know, just to have them "on hand," "just in case." Otherwise, wouldn't it make more sense to buy the larger quantity packages? (e.g., 12 packs)? I mean, come on. If you were going to use them often, would you really buy them just in 3 packs? It's just a tad more cost effective, I'd think. Maybe if one was extremely worried about condom freshness and effectiveness or something. Well, I guess 3 is easier to hide as well.

I dunno, just a thought.

So today, I was again reminded that toidy restaurants are really not my bag. Again, I felt like Jed Clampett at this restaurant we went to for lunch. In celebrantion of Office Admin day. The service was good, the food was pretty tasty, but I dunno, I just didn't really feel at ease, like I would be at a more casual restaurant. I'm sure my coworkers think I'm nuts.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home