Monday, April 21, 2003

Hi all,

I thought I'd sneak a blog entry in while I could... It's already past my bedtime, and I have less than 20 minutes left on the laptop battery. Man, I love wireless ;)

So I was talking to Brizzai (a.k.a. Brian) during work today - I was showing him some pics that I had on my filespace from school. I must have totally nerded out, because he said to me, "Dude, you really need a girlfriend." I was laughing pretty hard. Trust me, he didn't have to tell me that... I've kinda figured it out on my own.

I talked to Geneman this evening, and he has started his own blog as well. Now I've got some competition ;) I need to start coming up with some good material. I'll post the link once he gets a few more blog entries in.

I talked to my mom and dad on the phone today. Apparently, it's getting quite hot in Taiwan. While it's still nice and cool out here :) I wore my first short sleeve shirt of the season to work today. It felt weird. I think it's still to early. I will go back to my long sleeves tomorrow. I think I caught the sniffles towards the end of the day. I was coughing a little too. That's all I need.

So just for fun, I called a few places today to see how much it would be to get the windows of the supafly ride tinted :) Don't ask me why. I just feel like it's a natural thing for me to do ;) Although, I think I have to get new tires first. I'm getting mighty close to those wear bars.

I was out shopping today, so I missed my normal Monday show (although I'm not really sure if it was on today). But I did catch a few minutes of Mr. Personality. I know, I can't believe I'm admitting that I'm watching those shite Fox shows... With all the hype of the host and whatnot, I was a little curious, I must say. I didn't watch all of it though, just like 10 minutes or so. I think the same person did the dramatic music for this show that did all of the other recent monday night Fox reality shows....

=Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home