Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Hi all,

Hope everything's well.

I went to my photography class this evening. Pretty good stuff. It hink I'll learn a ton, and hopefully learn how to use my camera for more than point and shoot stuff.

So today, I went to my old high school for the class. Man, have things changed. It's vastly different from what it used to be. There's actually carpeting in the halls now! Plus, the lockers are different. It's just weird to be there after so many years. I think I visited once or twice after high school graduation, but I've not been back ever since. Kind of wacky. I'm glad to know that they're trying to improve the facilities though. Ever since the new high school went up, I'm sure the kids probably feel like they got the shaft in regards to high schools :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home