Saturday, April 12, 2003

Hi everyone,

The weekend is finally here. So happy. And it looks like I may actually have a chance to wash the supaflyride this weekend. I'm so excited. Let the waxing begin!

Once again, I've realized the importance of having good coworkers at your job. They make the day go by much faster, and make work more enjoyable. And you don't realize this until they go on holiday.

Past few days have been pretty uneventful for me. Nothing too exciting to report.

My mom is leaving for the homeland again this Saturday. Some unfinished family business, I guess. This will be the 3rd time she's been there this year. I'm still planning on November, I think. Still tentative, but that's what I'm aiming for.

So today I was at this meeting for work. There was this lady who was the queen of electronic gadgetry (but not of integration). In the meeting, she had her NX series Clie (the one that flips open and the screen flips 180 degrees), a Blackberrydevice, and a cell phone. I was thoroughly impressed at the hardware that she was packin. I didn't go up to talk to her about it (because she darted out after the meeting) and I was also intimidated by her ;)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home