Monday, April 14, 2003

Hi everyone,

ok ok, so I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I watched parts of the season finale of the Fox show, Married by America. I had caught the first episode, and then I figured I'd see the last one. I thought it would be like Joe Millionaire (uhhhhh...) where the producers recap everything that happened during the previous episodes to fill up the 2 hour finale.

Anyway, I thought I'd see a happy ending (at least one). Nope. None of the couples got married. I didn't realize that they got money if they did. Isn't a successful marriage enough? I guess not. Hey, a half million wouldn't be bad either.

So I think Fox just recycled the same "anticipation / dramatic" music that was featured in Joe Millionaire. I thought I was watching that show again.

Tomorrow I start my photography class. I hope it's good. Stevarino will be one of my classmates. It should be fun. If not, we'll make it fun :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home