Thursday, April 24, 2003

Hi all,

It's kind of funny the things that you reminisce about at random times...

Today I had a moment with the copy machine. Nothing perverted, thank you very much. But I coveted a copy machine from a prior working relationship. It's kind of funny. The one that we have at the office now is the same brand of copier that my old office used to have. But this one isn't as fully featured.

Back in the golden days of the internet age, I used to be able to feed a truckload of paper into our copy machine's sheet feeder - it could staple, collate, punch holes, and give me a back massage all at the same time. there was something satisfying and seductive about producing flawless stacks of copies stapled and 3 hole punched with such precision it would bring a tear to one's eye. Letter, Legal, and my favorite, Tablod (11 x 17). I sing the praises of tabloid sheets of paper like I do for my mint Oreos, pudding, and weekday shopping. Strongly recommended. I lived on Tabloid paper for a long time. I may be suffering from Tabloid paper withdrawal.

6 weeks at the job today... Woo hoo! And as an added bonus, tomorrow is Friday, and it's PAY DAY! woo hoo!

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home