Monday, November 24, 2003

Hey all,

A quick note before going to bed...

I had forgotten how good the Spice Girls were :) Yes, I admit it. I still like the Spice Girls. I was going through some of my old muzak, and I came across some old SG tracks :) Yes, when there were still 5.. I have their latest album as well, but I never really listened to it. (shrug). After Ginger Spice (my favourite) left, the group's popularity just went down. They shouldn't have taken so much time to regroup after Ginger left to crank out their follow-up album.

I did some shopping during the day today - I had taken the day off. It was really really cold outside today. With the wind blowing, it was crazy. No more nice days out, I guess...

There were a ton of people at Costco today. I guess a bunch of people had taken the day off as well. I'm sure some lucky people got to take the whole week off as well.

Anyway, being outside in the cold gave me a BFH (Big Fucking Headache). I hope I'm not coming down with anything.

On that note, I should go to bed...

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home