Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Hi all,

How goes it? Hope you're doing well.

So my brother asked me why I didn't remark that it was my birthday yesterday. Not sure why. Maybe I'm still in denial ;)

Yes, I'm a year older. I'm now 28. Apparently, according to many of my parents friends as of late, I look like I could still be in high school or college. Yes, I got clocked for high school at a stinky Asian food mart. Greeeeat.

Again, I don't feel any different. Which is good, I guess. If you read my blog last year, I kinda felt the same way. Although last year, I had said that I needed a change. A few months later, I was unemployed. So I don't think I'll ask for that again this year ;)

However, I am still on the hunt for a new hobby of some sort. The search continues.

I am seriously thinking about going back to school this time though. But it's still on the d/l cause I'm totally sure yet. (so don't tell anyone ;)

I went out to lunch with a few coworkers today. It was quite nice. I like lunches where work is a minor part of the topic of conversation :)

This evening I went to the city home's association meeting. An interesting crowd, I tell you. I felt poor. But I must say, we have quite the diverse age group of homeowners :)

Here is a link from my brother. Mushroom Mushroom. Don't ask, just click. It's work safe, just turn down your speakers if you have to be quiet. Quite the silly, but strangely funny as well.

Allright, better go to bed.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home