Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Amongst giants.

Hi everyone,

Hope you're having a good week. I can't believe it's Wednesday already.

I have 4 chapters to read by saturday. It's going to be difficult. I'm doing everything I can to procrastinate. (like writing in da blog)

Went off campus today for a "company function" for our umbrella organization. Our whole department had to go, so we figured we'd all leave at the same time and caravan out - Some of us (like me) weren't really sure how to get there so we figured we'd follow each other in the hopes of eventually finding the place.

Starting out, I was #4 in a procession of 4 vehicles. An Expedition, a Tahoe, and a Liberty. Then there was me. I felt as if I were driving a trial sized car. I couldn't really follow them because all I'd see in front of me is the back end of their trucks. When I drove beside them, all I'd see is the bottoms of their doors. So I just drove ahead of everyone until I got to the part where I wasn't familiar with.

There were so many people at this function - I guess I never really realized how big our part of the company actually was. I hardly recognized anyone. It was sad.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home