Monday, May 24, 2004

Hi all,

Hope you had a nice weekend. Just a few quick notes before going to bed.

Weekend was nice. Joe and Cassandra came down from Toronto to visit - They brought their new baby boy. He was sooo cute. They looked so tired though ;)

We did some light shopping at the shopping mecca, and there was a woman there with her relativly newborn baby. She looked like she hadn't slept in ages. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she looked ugly or anything - just tired.

Let's see, what else...

I'm feeling a bout of spring cleaning coming up for me - I've been feeling like I need to get rid of some clutter around the house. I used to get the urge to clean whenever finals came up as well - Only a few weeks left of class...

Oh yeah, apparently, some reorg-action is happning around the workplace. Hopefully it's a change for the better. We'll see.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home