Monday, May 17, 2004

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well tonite.

I lucked out - No class this evening.

You would have thought I did something useful with the time, right? naaaah. I should have exercised. Oh well.

I don't know what was up with the weather today. It was totally nice until mid afternoon. Then all of a sudden, it was dark as night outside and raining like a mofo. I should have known better than to leave the sunroof open.

I was lucky that I went out to close it when I did. A little bit after I came in was when it got all crazy and stuff.

I talked to Suzy for the first time today in what has seemed like many many months. I've totally lost touch with everyone since school has started. I'm going to have to make more of an effort to call and talk to people when the semester's over.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home