Saturday, May 15, 2004

(Grumble grumble) Punkass kid (grumble grumble) BMW X5 (grumble grumble).

We interrupt the regularly scheduled blog for a small rant.

So I'm at the country home today, standing outside talking to my mom. Outta nowhere, this dark steel grey (sterling grey metallic, to be exact) comes screaming (well, significantly faster than the 25 mph posted speeed limit) down the street of the sub and pulls into a neighbor's driveway.

It was a car that I'd never seen before at the neighbor's house (not that I check) so I asked my mom to see if she knew who it was - Apparently it's the neighbor's daughter's boyfriend's car.

Jigga what?

OK, so I'm saving up my returnable bottles, cans, and spare pennies for the BMW dream one day and this kid is driving one already? At 16 or 17?

Come on.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home