Thursday, September 02, 2004

10:30 lights out.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

For the first time in who knows how long, I fell asleep way before 11 p.m.. Like probably 10:30 or 10:45 ish. How do I know? I was fading fast once the 2nd Sex in the City episode started. I had seen the episode before so maybe that added to it - But I was zoning in and out - Trouble with Big, Miranda and some guy... Whatever.

And then that's it - I had to shut off the tv and I was out - Pretty much until this morning. I slept with the remote control in the bed. That's how tired I was.

In fact now, it's almost 11:30 p.m. and I'm feeling sleepy already. I wonder if I'm sick or something.

so yeah, I wasn't online nor did I get a chance to check e-mail at all last night. It was a record.

So yesterday I was working at the other building - and when I was leaving for the day, I saw it - What I've always joked about doing.

There was a car in the parking lot with a car cover on it.

And no, I'm not making it up - For real. There was a car, parked in the 2nd spot of the row, with a car cover on it (the cover wasn't locked or anything, just over the car.

That person is my hero.

Not only does that person get to work at some crizzazy early hour of the day, he or she carries around a car cover to put on.

You are my idol.

That is taking care care to a whole new level. I wished I had a camera :)

I tried to identify what car it was, but I couldn't - I was in a hurry (I had class yesterday), and I didn't want to lift up the side of the cover like some pervert looking up some lady's skirt :)

I was good.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home