Thursday, August 26, 2004

More than just a car wash.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. Just got back from a group meeting that ended early.

So for the past few days it's been raining off and on - and I've got these nasty looking hard water spots all over my car.

I just couldn't stand it anymore.

I usually wait until the weekend, but I had to get my car washed today. I just couldn't take it - It was like I was walking around with clothes that are all unwashed and stained with marks of shame.

A little dramatic?

Perhaps - But a car wash for me is like a type of therapy. It makes me feel pretty good afterwards. Besides, where else can you get therapy in less than 10 minutes for only a dollar?

Take that, Dr. Phil.

Here's to temporary highs...

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home