Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Nobody can say I didn't try.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. I'm feeling poor.

My property taxes and tuition hit this month. In addition to all of the other crap that I have to pay for every month.

Brutal.

The BMW dream continues to be even more elusive. Grr.

The database instructor cancelled class this evening - It was pretty much an optional class that we could attend if we wanted to. The idea was to let everyone have time to work on their final projects during a normal class period. We had started last week, so we were about 2/3 done. We were able to finish up within an hour, so we left pretty early.

While waiting for my group members to pack up their stuff, I tried striking up a conversation with one of the young ladies of the class that had caught my eye.

No cheesy pickup line. Just tried to chat her up.

No such luck. Alas.

Oh well, what can ya do, right? At least I tried. It's more than I've done in the past.

Better luck next time.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home