Monday, August 30, 2004

The Grand Am theory

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening...

Mark and I were talking about cars this evening, and I shared my Grand Am theory. Just a disclaimer - this theory only applies to the Metro Detroit area - your actual results may vary.

So next time you're driving beside or parked next to a Pontiac Grand Am, take a look over - most likely there's a hottie behind the wheel. (not that I'm looking, of course)

You increase your chances of seeing a lovely young lady if the Grand Am is black. Bonus poins if it's a coupe too. Later the model (2000 and up) increases the chances even more.

Laughing? Road test it, I'm sure you'll agree. I can't think of any other cars that have more consistent drivers.

Let me know if you find otherwise.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home