Sunday, October 17, 2004

I want to be that guy.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

It's been quite an interesting week. First I'll bitch about school again: We had a quiz on Friday. I did not do well. It's probably the worst exam score I've gotten in my grad career there. Grrr. I think I need to get back on track again. I've been seriously slacking. Big time.

I'll have to start tomorrow because I haven't done anything school related at all besides answer cheesy discussion questions on the class message boards.

Ahh well. So onto other stuff.

I spent Thursday and Friday with no laptop. I turned in my machine to get it "reimaged." A one day process that turned in to two (due to complications). It's crazy how much extra focus time you have to work on stuff when you aren't busy answering e-mails. Seriously. Without all the crappy interruptions, I was able to get a fair amount of work done on Friday.

I guess I never realized how much time is actually spent on answering e-mails to people at work.

But something went terribly wrong this weekend while I was trying to install the wireless card on my work laptop.

Now it's thoroughly wacked.

I don't really know what I did. I just tried to install the wireless card. Honest.

So now I have to go back to the IS people and beg for mercy. That will not be fun.

Today while I was driving to the city home, there was a couple walking out to their car parked in front of the model home.

It was a magic BMW 3 series coupe. The guy driving it looked very smug walking out to the car. I was jealous.

I wanted to be that guy.

Why can't it be me?

-Kirk




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home