Monday, October 11, 2004

Is the Real World really that real?

Hi all,

Hope you're having a nice Columbus Day. So far, mine has been quite nice.

I woke up to some random phone calls this morning - after the 2nd one, I couldn't go back to sleep. So I just stayed in bed and relaxed. So I turned on the TV to see what was on. I ended up watching a good 2 or 3 hours of the current season's Real World. I started watching in the middle of either the first episode or the second one. I haven't stayed in bed to watch tv since I started school, I think. It was super nice. And best of all, it was a RW marathon, so one episode just continued after the other. I kind of like watching shows after the fact - you don't have to wait a week to pass before you find out what happens :)

So I know the real world is some twisted form of MTV reality. Which is fine. You take it for what it is, right? I can't really remember which season I saw last. Or where they were. Oh, I think it was the one with that Mormon lady with the big teeth.

Anyway, so I kinda like the Melanie character. Not sure why - Too bad she's not on the camera more often.

On to more Columbus Day fun.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home