Friday, November 26, 2004

The post office gives out the shaft.

Hi all,

Hope you had a good turkey day.

Just a few quick notes before going to bed...

Spent all day doing homework. All that's left is to do a one page paper, and I'll be set for the weekend :)

The post office sent me the, "sorry, we couldn't recover the shit that we lost in our 'capable' hands" letter.

Wanks.

It made me wonder if someone actually looked for my stuff, or they just blew me off cause my package contents didn't have the insurance.

Well, to whoever ended up getting my import Sarah CD, I hope you enjoy it. It's an excellent recording.

Even though it was supposed to be for me.

(I ended up ordering a copy and I got that one ok.)

-Kirk

P.S. A major nod to the fine people at Target for their Wake Up Call campaign. Any commercial with Ice-T in it kicks ass.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home