Sunday, December 05, 2004

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. Another weekend draws to a close.

It's the last week of class! Yes, it's true. I can't believe it. I just have to last until Friday and I'll be good.

Final projects are in the review status. Just waiting for some approvals and then we're gonna turn it in.

Sometimes I'm scared when I realize how my business speak has creeped into my personal life. Using words like "value add" and "due diligence" were not part of my vocabulary a couple of years ago.

But then again, neither were shizzle and dizzle. I know, I know, I don't use it anymore.

Anyway, what else is on the mind today...

I have decided that my clothes are too big for me. I think my baggy stage is way over. Don't get me wrong, I still love my oversized sweatshirts, but as far as the other stuff, I think I may need to downsize a little bit. So then the inevitable question...

What do I do with my old clothes?

I got the buying new clothes part down, but I think I'll have issues parting with my old clothes. Not sure.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm on the hunt for a cashmere sweater. I've never really seen the allure of cashmere in the past, but now I'm a changed man. There's something about that cashmere that makes it look and feel really nifty. I'm just not sure if I want to take the monetary plunge yet though.

I had an impulse buy last night around midnight on Amazon. I bought some crazy 300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.

Nutty.

I've never slept on anything that had greater than say, 230 threads. So do those 70 threads really make a difference?

I'll let you know.

It better be some good sleep.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home