Saturday, January 08, 2005

Defining lazy

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. I don't know what it was about this past week, but it was tiring. I was very ready for the weekend on Friday. Despite all the lateness, I was actually pretty productive in the latter part of the week.

Today was interesting because when I woke up this morning, about 2 to 4 inches of snow had fallen. It was nice to shovel and clear snow without having to worry about getting to work on time for a change. It wasn't too cold out either, so that made it even better.

In fact, after I was done, I actually wanted to sit outside, relax and enjoy the weather. Except that there's really no place to sit. I ended up using the rolly stool thing in the garage that my mom uses when gardening.

Well, I use it to rest whil waxing the car too :)

Anyway, that was pretty much the extend of the excitement for today. Which is kind of a bummer, because it was actually sunny outside all afternoon!

So yes, I was pretty lazy all day long. Watched TV, surfed the Internet, and ate snacks. That pretty much sums up the day.

I was watching the Nightly News (I think it was Thursday or Friday) and saw the story about charities and finding out what they do with your donations. The article lists 3 resources you can check to see how your favorite charities rate - I liked the Charity Navigator - it has some pretty interesting information.

I was on the American Red Cross Donation Site and was surprised at how many possible Titles people can have.

How does one become a "Rear Admiral" anyway?

-Kirk