Saturday, January 29, 2005

Fast week.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. And are staying warm. It's crazy cold outside.

I can't believe it's Friday already. This week has totally flown by. Cause it's been so busy.

I was supposed to be in training all week. Which is brutal in itself. But I ended up getting pulled out for a few hours each day to attend meetings and take care of production problems. Not fun.

And the ironing-out process continues...

Class this week was allright. I'm definitely not motivated to do much nowadays. The discipline to stay a good student has sunk to an all new low. But I can't believe it's been 3 weeks either :) So at least time isn't dragging arse like it did last semester.

So let's see, what's been going on this week...

What did I do Tuesday?

Yeah, so that's how crazy it's been. I don't even remember what I've been doing. How sad.

Maybe I'll remember tomorrow. (need to go to bed.)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home