Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I love a fat tongue.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Had a surprise snow this morning - Luckily, the neighbor's snowthrower woke me up a little early to give me the preview of what was in the driveway.

I figured out if I haul ass, I can clear off all the snow on the driveway and the walks in 20 minutes.

So now I know I just have to wake up 25 minutes early and I can still make it to work in time. If I was a good corporate citizen, I'd make it 30 minutes and make it to work a few minutes early :)

So tonight the topic of discussion is new shoes. (Zapatos - if I wanted to be bilingual.) I was at Target on Sunday and happened to see some nifty hiking boots on sale that I decided to buy. Pretty swank. And I always forget how nice and comfy new shoes are. I'm not talking dress shoes - I'm talking the best shoes of all, the casual ones.

All the cushioning on the side is all puffy, nice, and really supportive. And best of all, the tongue is nice and fat. So you get a really nice fit when you lace the shoes up.

I know you know what I'm talkin' about. Don't act like you don't.

I'm not going on any 100 mile hikes soon - but all that comfort goes a long way when walking from the car into to the office.

If only they could make a work shoe as comfortable as an athletic shoe...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home