Monday, January 24, 2005

Klaus and a flatbed truck.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

I paid bills this evening - woopee. And I forgot my login and password for one of the bank sites for the 800 millionth time in a row. So I g0t locked out. And then I have to spend 30 minutes of my life on the phone (seriously) that I'll never get back.

So quite a few random thoughts for today (and others if I remember them).

I was reading some materials in class today, and came across the name "Klaus." Not as a last name, but as a first name.

Please, not to be mixed up with Claus, from the bowl full of jelly fame.

I think Klaus is a bad-assed Caucasian name. That would be one of my first choices for names if I ever had to choose a new one. But if I were known as a Klaus, I'd have to have blonde hair and be ripped.

So maybe not.

Oh yeah, I'd have to drive a German car too. Like a Porkchop.

So what else...

While driving home today I thought about how driving a flatbed truck would be pretty neat. If money were no object, I'd drive one of those around. Not for coolness. but just for shits and giggles. It would be perfect for me. Whenever I go out with some friends, it's usually pretty free form cause we never have a plan per se. So here's what would happen. We'd decide to meet up somewhere to eat, right? Well what to do afterwards? Not sure? I dunno, what do you want to do? Should we drive separately or carpool? Worried about unnecessary driving and wasting gas? Not a problem. I'll just put my buddy's car on the back of my flatbed and we could drive wherever we wanted in the truck. That way, both vehicles are together at all times.

Not just that, once we were getting ready to go our separate ways, I just lower the flatbed and off we go.

Neat, huh?

Oh yeah...

Last week, I had the oddest dream. I was chilling with some people and I was eating a neverending bag of potato chips. It was one of those "Big Grab" bags - you know, like vending machine sized. Crazy. I just kept on eating and eating, but the bag never got empty.

I've also had other odd dreams, but I can't remember them right now. Maybe it's better that I don't. I'm sure this post sounds really wacked already.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home