Thursday, January 20, 2005

Untrendy.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

Today I was hanging out with El after work - My Thursday class this week is online, so instead of being a good student, I went out to dinner and went to the shopping mecca afterwards.

I got to see how the truly trendy shop.

For some reason I have this fascination where I like to see where and how people (that I know) shop. Especially for clothes. I don't know what it is - I don't know if I feel like I get to know them better or what. I am just curious to see what people like, I guess.

So El and I went to all of these (what I'd call trendy) clothing stores. Like Bebe, Guess, Lucky, and a whole bunch of other stores. I even went into some shoe store I hadn't heard of.

I guess the super-trendy don't shop at the Gap.

But I don't know if some of the super trendy clothes are work friendly though ;)

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home