Monday, January 24, 2005

Training with Frank

Hi,

OK, one other thing. A bonus post, if you will.

So we had content management training today. I'm not going to say much about the training itself but I was called away for a staff meeting (for like an hour). When I left, everyone was doing some lab exercises and whatnot.

When I went back, I open up the door and I hear Frank Sinatra playing on someone's laptop. It totally threw me for a loop. (The trainer dude was playing mp3s for us).

You usually don't hear Frank Sinatra in a business setting.

Listening to Frank while doing lab exercises was cool. But the whole shift of where I was listening was just odd. At work. I felt like I should've had a martini beside my laptop and my velvet smoking jacket on :)

Smoove.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home