Sunday, January 30, 2005

Mild guilt

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. On the last day of the weekend.

Of course, the weekend flew by as fast as the week did. But it's ok. I didn't do much anyway in respect to school. But I did do a lot of bumming around.

So the weekend wasn't a total waste ;)

Tomorrow I have part of a presentation to give for class - 3 minutes. Hopefully it won't be too painful. Not just my part - It goes for the presentations of all my classmates too. The last thing I want to do is sit through 1 hour presentations :P

Let's see, what else is on the mind tonight...

I've started using my electric toothbrush again this past week. I picked up some new heads at Costco so I'm good to go. So far so good. I'm not sure why I stopped using it to begin with. I think I just got lazy.

I think I'm starting to sense a recurring theme...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home