Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Hi Everyone!

Thanksgiving vacation has started for me. Woo hoo! Off till Monday. How exciting! There wasn't too much going on at work so I figured I'd try to do some "administrative" things around the house.

Hope you watched the Osbournes tonight. There will be random pop quizzes for this and the upcoming episodes. Just kidding. Funniest moment for me was Kelly and Jack's exchange about the return of McRib. :)

Over the weekend, Jarrett went to his 20th year reunion. I was talking with him about it today. I wonder if my high school will have our 10th next year. It should be interesting to attend, that's for sure. It would be cool to see people again, I think... I'm sure people have changed, but I still feel the same. I probably look the same too :)

This evening, driving home, I got a gentle reminder of how the winter is coming. As if the cold cold weather wasn't enough. Ugh. Not looking forward to driving during snowfall and whatnot.

I need a haircut pretty badly. My hair is getting a tad puffy after I wash it. Makes my bed head even worse when the hair's long. Ever notice how bed hed is a common phenomenon among Asian dudes? Well, maybe not all, but I believe it's quite common.

Take it easy, have a good Thanksgiving if I don't write by then.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home