Thursday, October 24, 2002

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all doing well.

Have you ever watched a movie for a second time, and it was just like seeing the movie for the first time? Today at work, we watched part of the movie "Kissing Jessica Stein." I had seen this movie a while ago, but when I watched it today, I hardly remembered any of it. I vaguely remember some scenes, but there were a bunch of other parts that I totally didn't remember. Maybe it was "added never before seen footage." Either that, or my memory retention just sucks. I'm sure it's the latter. I think it goes back to the my mind is turning into mush thing. Man, hopefully this sucky memory retention won't creep into other aspects of my life, and I'll forget where I put stuff sometime. Oh wait... Oh man, I'm screwed.

So today, I learned how to work with software known as Dreamweaver. I'm trying to post the pictures from my digital camera escapades. Hopefully I'll be able to show some stuff soon. I'll let you know when I get stuff done. Hey, it's a lot of work! ;) Special thanks to Jarrett who helped me with some Javascript action.

Tomorrow's Friday! How exciting.

It's funny how music can alter your mood. Kind of like a prescription-free Prozac. Some songs make us more upbeat and smile. Others make us more mellow. I was listening to a bunch of rap tunes on the radio coming home from work today (en route to Somerset) - Once I got out of the car, I felt like a baaad assed mamma jamma. But anyway, that's why boy and girl bands need to be such an integral part of our lives. That's right, our society's happiness could be based on another of Lou Perlman's creations.

Catcha later,
Kirk







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home