Saturday, December 07, 2002

Hey all,

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Man, my thumbs are sore. I broke into the Tony Hawk Pro Skater empire today. It's quite fun. Made me want to be a real-life thrasher (are they still called that? They were back in tne day). The nice thing about being a virtual skateboarder on the PS2 is that you never get hurt. Well, other than sore thumbs and maybe carpal tunnel. I was trying to pull off some crazy stunts that my good friend Tony Hawk was teaching me. If I was doing these tricks in real life, my head would be cracked open, and I'd be in the hospital. Especially wearing shorts and a short sleeved t shirt with no helmet and knee pads like my character was outfitted. Game play was great, as to be expected on the PS2. Controls took a little bit to get the hang of, but I think I'm better at it now. I did have a steep learning curve, because I had to semi-learn all the lingo. You know, terms like ollie, nollie, and wollie. Don't ask me what a nollie is, I forget now.

Today my mom and I hung up holiday decorations at my parent's place. I know, it's kind of late, but hey, better late than never, right? I dunno if I'm going to do anything over at my place or not. Probably not. :)

Oh yeah, I watched Monsters Inc. today. It's such a cute movie. I still haven't seen much of the bonus material though. I'll have to save it for another day. In fact, I've saved much bonus information from other DVDs for this "day in the future" whenever that will be. :)

2 weeks till the week of Christmas. The year is quickly coming to a close.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home