Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Hi Everyone,

The final step of the winter garb has been taken out of storage. Yesterday, I took my boots out of storage. Oh yes, because it snowed all frickin day. So you know what that meant. I had to shovel the driveway. Unfortunately, our faithful Honda snowthrower decided to stay on sabbatical and didn't want to start. Grrr. After a little good old fashioned manual shoveling, our neighbours felt really sorry for us and let us use their snowthrower. I was truly shamed, as my family machine would not perform.

So on the way home from work yesterday, an interesting phenomenon happened. On 4 of my 6 FM presets, a certain artist had his recent song playing on all of the stations at the same time. It was out of control. For a moment in time, all the CDs in the sky seemed to line up in the right positions. As I got tired of listening to the song, I'd switch the station. Then I'd switch again. It was like I was stuck in song hell, and my radio buttons didn't work. Freaky, I tell you. Good old Marshall and his mile road.

So one minor drawback about wearing fleece is the static electricity that you build up. I swear, every time I've gone to the restroom today, I've gotten an electrical shock every time I've flushed. I guess I just ground myself on the cold water pipe, and that's that. So just in case you were wondering, yes, I am a flusher. Normally, in a not so familiar surrounding (e.g., bar, restaurant, etc.) I use the foot flush method, where I just push the flusher with my foot. A little strange? Perhaps. But I bet more people do it than you think. Don't worry though, if I come visit your houses, I won't do the foot flush.

Catcha later,
Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home