Sunday, December 08, 2002

Hi,

Hope you're doing well. Just a short blog entry today.

Today my Mom helped me hang some pictures around my place. It's hard to believe how a nice framed painting really makes a difference on the off white world that is my condo. My mom's been painting for a while now, and now my townhome has beome a mini-gallery for her. You should see them sometime. She's very talented with the watercolor paint. I'm still in flux about how to decorate the other rooms in my house, so the rest of my condo is pretty bare.

I caught the last (maybe) half of the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off on the televizzle today. A classic of the 80's. Loved it then, still love it now. However, I must add, the "editing for television for content and length" is kind of annoying. Many of the jokes featured in the movie were ruined because the "coarse" language is all rated G-ized. It's like that with music on the radio too. It's really too bad. Ahh well.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home