Friday, April 25, 2003

Hi everyone,

The weekend is finally here. I'm very glad. Not because necessarily because of work. I'm just glad to be able to sleep in a little tomorrow, and lounge around. I thought I'd try to get a jump on laundry for this weekend, so I'm washing everything tonight. I'm not sure how much actual time it'll save, as I have to iron about 2 weeks worth of shirts... Not looking forward to the half day it will probably take me :)

I have been very bad this week about not eating out. I've gone out so many times for lunch or dinner that I think I've reached a record. Today for lunch, we went to this sports bar place. I was much more comfortable there. Not because it was a sports bar though ;) I was kind of stinky afterwards because of the smoke, so I had to take a shower as soon as I got home. It was nice to do that. Afterwards, I just wanted to put on some sweat pants and lounge around the house. I still have to watch my recorded Must see TV from yesterday too.

It's supposed to be pretty warm this weekend, so I'm hoping to get a car wash or two in. I slacked last weekend because of the wacky weather.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home