Friday, May 28, 2004

Longest day ever.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well on the start of the 3 day weekend.

Today, the office was almost like Christmas Eve. Seriously. I say almost because besides it was me, the office admin and the 3 upper managers. Kind of weird. If it were Christmas eve, management would have been gone as well.

Anyway, so yes, it was the longest day on record for me - I was really bored - I tried to diligently work like a good corporate citizen, but I was having trouble focusing. Oh well. I did get some stuff done though, which was good. I wanted to get more admin stuff done, but oh well.

The machinery of the man continues to churn...

At the office, we have containers where we collect empty pop cans and whatnot - Every so often, we take the cans and bottles and return them and all the proceeds go towards charity. So, today was the long overdue day where we took them back.

somehow I got drafted to be on the committee at the beginning of the year, so me and the office admin got a chance to be let out of the cage for an hour or so.

On the way back, we saw this dude's car - and as you know, I have a fascination with vanity license plates. Always trying to figure out what they mean. Sounding them out, whatever.

So today, I saw an easy one: DB2GURU

I guess NERD must have been taken.

Somehow I don't think that license plate helps him get the ladies. I could be wrong. Maybe I'll have to get a vanity plate as well. (shrug)

-Kirk

P.S. 3 out of 4 chapters read...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home