Sunday, May 30, 2004

Not in Kansas anymore.

Hi all,

Hope you're enjoying this long weekend. The full out, hardcore network training starts today. But just a quick note before I start...

I went to the one stop shopping joint with my mom this morning, and I noticed that the store had gotten new shopping carts. Now you're probably thinking, no big whoop - A shopping cart's a shopping cart, right?

No.

Not only were they painted a nice sporty blue, but

(brace yourselves.)

They had dual cupholders with a multipurpose section in between to put (dare I say) some snacks, perhaps a cell phone, or a coupon holder?

Swanky.

I tell ya, before you know it, the carts will feature 6 inch chrome rims and suede interior...

Cause we're movin' on up! (movin' on up!)

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home