Wednesday, August 11, 2004

... and we'll call it a day.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. It was so cold outside! I was glad I didn't wear shorts to class today. I had jeans and a t-shirt on, and I was cold. It's the middle of August! :)

I need to be at work by 8 tomorrow, so I have to keep this short...

So let's see, what is on the mind tonight.

My legs are all bruised - I uhh, tripped over a bench. Brian and I went out for lunch today at the local mall. After lunch, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking (perhaps a little distracted) and I walked into a bench that they have in the middle of the hallway for tired shoppers. So my legs hurt like a beotch. I'm all bruised up in two places on the my right leg.

Today I was driving home from work and it was raining. But it wasn't your ordinary gloomy day rain. I must have been driving through rain clouds because I hit patches of rain here and there, alternating from dark and gloomy to sunny. I happened to drive in between rain clouds (or something) and I saw the wierdest thing - It was totally sunny and raining at the same time. It was as if somone had turned on their sprinklers and were watering the street. Totally sunny, but raining. Just a weird combo, I guess.

So I decided that sunny rain is my favorite type of rain (second to being inside while it's raining). I actually like being in the office when it's raining hard. We sit on the 4th floor, and you can hear the rain hitting the top of the building. Pretty cool.

Oh well, that's it for now...

-Kirk




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home