Friday, August 13, 2004

Tempted by the fruit of another.

Hi everyone,

Hope you're doing well this evening. It's kind of a cold one out there today!

I was pretty close to bringing out the sweatpants when I got home from work. I was quite cold. It's like we should have the heat on!

And it's the middle of August...

Again, I'm not complaining. It beats hot and sticky, lemmetellya. It makes for good sleepytime weather.

So today I get an e-mail from a family friend, offering a possiblity for an employee discount on a certain domestic brand...

Tempting, isn't it?

But alas, there's really nothing that I'd want from them.

Well, ok, maybe one. Or two.

I will hold out on a major car purchase at least until school is done. I don't need any more diversions keeping me from my schoolwork :) Watching dust accumulate on the computer screen is more exciting that discussion questions...

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home