Sunday, October 20, 2002

Hey all,

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Tonight's writing and surfing music is provided by the one and only Britney Spears. Why? Cause I was in Home Depot today, and "Baby One More Time" was playing on the overhead speakers. My girl's got skillz. Made me want to dance.

So what's the dilly with all of this American Idol crap? The network's going to do more? Are they going to change the show's name to American Idols? Are the American Idols going to have an Idol-off to see who is the best American Idol of all? The uber-American Idol super delux? Ugh. I'll pass, thanks. You can take that shite show Survivor too.

Sorry for the TV rant there. I don't know what came over me.

So why is everything in Home Depot always filthy? Have you ever noticed? Everytime I get done shopping at that place, my hands always feel dusty, and I feel like I need to wash them. HD needs to get their associates to dust or something. Sheesh.

Today, my friends and I did a little furniture shopping at this contemporary furniture place. Pretty swanky indeed. I think I'm a contemporary furniture type of guy. Still, nothing major purchased. Still looking at the lay of the land of the furniture world. It's pretty cool though - of all the places that I've visited, I rarely see any of the same furniture pieces twice. So I know that I will eventually find my magic couch, dining table, chairs, and all of that stuff. Hopefully it won't cost a billion dollars. Furniture seems to be a tad pricey for my taste. I think bean bag chairs, milk crates, and cable spools are going to be my contemporary style for a while.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home