Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Hey,

How ya doin? Tomorrow's my Mom's birthday. I hope she likes her gift my brother and I got for her. It's to ice skating on Friday. But shh! Don't say anything ;)

I cannot get away from that damn mile road song. Every day, almost during every drive, I'll hear it at least two times. Yes, I am an avid radio channel surfer. And I get mad cause I can't find anything good on the radio. The Avril Lavigne CD in my stereo is getting old. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like her music, it's just that I need a temporary break from it. I listened to it nonstop at work (until my coworkers even commented about it) and now I just need a break. Don't worry Avril, you will not be forgotten.

Every so often, I need to take a hiatus from top 40 / pop music. Those are the times when I go explore other genres. That's how I got on my old skool jazz and random reggae music kicks. Actually most are inspired by experience. Reggae happened at a microbrew in Grand Rapids, and the old skool jazz probably came from Pottery Barn or Crate and Barrel or somethin. Funny, huh? Although as of late, I've not been going places where they aren't playing holiday music. I can only take so much holiday music. Oh well.

I've had to dress up for work 2 days in a row now. I'm glad I can wear my regular scrubby clothes tomorrow. The scary thing is that I was getting used to wearing nice clothes. Tomorrow will be back to normal :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home