Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Hiya,

Yesterday we got our faithful snowthrower back from the snowthrower "spa." After quite a few days of rest and relaxation, the snowthrower is good as new. Starts on the first pull. Like the way it should. All I can say now to the snow powers to be is "Bring it." I'm ready. (But if history repeats itself, then there will be minimal snow, just like last year when I did some maintenance work to it.)

I was Pro Skating all night yesterday, so that's why I didn't write. I'm slowly getting better, but still need some work doing all of the tricks and the combos and stuff. I can see why the game is so popular. It lets computer geeks like me feel athletic, and makes us feel that we can do cool assed half pipe tricks in real life.

Just finished watching the Osborne's - Funniest moments were when Ozzy was cursing the ocean and Sharon said that he was trying to catch Moby Dick. Never underestimate the power of cheese, right?. How's that for a commercial.

Tuesdays seem to be my long days at work. I don't know why that is. I was out at a client site until 7 this evening. Well, I didn't have to fight much traffic coming home, so that was good :)

Catcha later,
Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home