Sunday, August 15, 2004

September.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this weekend. It's 5:00. I think I'm going to check out from schoolville for today. It hasn't been a super productive day, but I think I'm done.

I have the windows open, and someone drove by blasting some Earth, Wind & Fire. Love that song:

(Come on now, you know the chorus)

Ba de ya - say do you remember
Ba de ya - dancing in September
Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day

It's funny how hearing other people's music makes you happy.

Otherwise, if it's a shite song, then other people's music is just "too damn loud." Ever notice that?

Heh. Punk kids :)

Yesterday I met up with Steve and E for a short coffee / tea jaunt around the 'hood. We took a sidetrip to the ultra-posh Rolls-Royce and Bentley dealerships in town. Apparently, they're called "Motor Cars" when you hit the upper level of posh. Who knew?

Saw two Phantoms, a continental GT, and there were 2 other "traditional" Bentleys that I couldn't tell what they were.

Just in case you were wondering, the monthly payment (not sure if it's lease or buy - at this point, who really cares, right?) for one of the Bentley's was a little bit over $3,000.00 a month.

No problem, right? Where do I sign?

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home